Saturday, September 25, 2010

2 MONTHS

Savannah's 2 months! She is getting so big it makes me excited and depressed all at the same time! I took her in for her 2 month check up and she handled it like a pro. Me on the other hand not so swell. I had butterflies in my stomach for two weeks, sweaty palms right before the nurse came in and I must admit I swooned a little at the sight of the needles. Savannah, she barely cried!
She is starting to sleep through the night! This means more sleep for me but does not mean that she is making the long scary transition to her upstairs room. NO WAY!! Mom is not ready for that just yet!

STATS
12 lbs 10 oz
23 1/2 inches
90%

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay for a post! She is so sweet..wishing I could meet her!

The Mathews Family said...

What a sweetheart! The time really does go so fast doesn't it? Enjoy her... I've been loving my little boy, but have had to seriously detox since having my girls as far as the cute girlie things go. WHY don't they make boy things as cute???
-Jessica