Tuesday, April 15, 2008

BOYS


Boys are wonderful aren't they? Only boys find the most inappropriate things to bring to every one's attention and act they it is the greatest!



We took Uncle Bryan to Tiburon and San Francisco. There were big ships, sail boats, exotic cars, even strange looking people...but of course this the picture they chose to take. Corbin's face is perfect too! So enthused with the whole situation. Only after he was done posing did they tell him what it said! Like he would have cared either way. This kid has the typical Tom Sawyer Huck Finn personality. I deffenately have my work cut out for me!



Never did I think that any two kids could be more machivious then Shalisse and I growing up...but apparently I didn't know Corbin and Camren! And yes he is wearing handcuffs and playing with matches...Hopefully this is not a preview of things to come!!!

2 comments:

Kaylynn said...

Apparently, you have forgotten about my boys, Kale and Kristopher - it's scary to think of all four of them together!!!!! Love ya!

Rachel said...

Oh, thank you for putting up that post. I had a really good laugh!!