Friday, April 11, 2008

First Blog!


Everyone raves about their blog and I was feeling a little to old and sophisticated to be on myspace so I am making the switch! I am a little nervous!!!
I think you start it off with catching everyone one up on US! Jody and I were married August 5, 2000. We lived in Pocatello, ID for a heart beat when we moved to the big city of Salt Lake. There we worked, played, and enjoyed feeling what it was like to have some money and time to spend it. Then wonderful Corbin Ray Valentine was born March 30, 2002. Ever since we have been feeling the joys of parenthood and all that comes with it...like more children! Camren Turner Valentine was born October 18, 2005. We have lived in California for the last 5 years. I can't decide if I like it or not! At times I love the fact that I can take my boys out to the park in February...but then I miss where we grew up and think nowhere could be better to raise children. Then I go home and discover what a snob I have become and want to return back to my clean organized pampered way of life! Vicious cyclesI know!
I have attached a pic of the boys. Corbin is now 6 and Camren 2.5. Around here they go by Corbie and Cambo!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Very Cute little boys! Congrats on joining the blogging world.

Natierae said...

Yeah Sheree!!! Welcome to the world of blogging!

Julie said...

Welcome to blogging! By the way we're neighbors . . .again. 45 min - What are the chances? Let's get together. Love you!

J.

Sarah said...

How fun that you have a blog now. And yes, welcome to the world of blogging from me too :)