Friday, February 13, 2009

CAMREN SAY WHAT?!

My little Camren has to be the most adorable little boy, and when he opens his mouth the most odd thoughts escape. For example:

Camren was sick with a fever for 4 days. At one point he was sitting in the recliner with his eyes closed. I came and knelt next to him, laid my head on his lap, and started rocking the chair from the ground.
Me: Cam do you want me to rock you?
Cam: You are rocking me.
Me: Do you want to sit on my lap and rock?
Cam: (Looking out of one eye) I want to sit on yours head.

The next day I was running him a bath. On the bathtub was a mug that I had used to refill his vaporizer.
Me: (noticing that he was distracted and in deep thought) Cam are you OK?
Cam: (staring at the mug) I want to pee in that.

Today Camren woke up really late which is nice because he is usually in a better mood when he sleeps in.
Cam: Where's Corbin?
Me: School.
Cam: You need to spank his bum.

I love that he has the most random thoughts with no filter!

No comments: