Saturday, September 27, 2008

BIG BOY HAIRCUT

Cambo has had a totally different start in life then Corbin. When Corbin was born I stayed home with him until he was 8 months old and then went back to work only part time. So every time Corbin had a doctors appointment, play date, or even a hair I was the one there. With Camren it was his Daddy. He would trip and fall and would run to Daddy to make him better! (I took it personal!) Jody wanted Camren to not be a mirror image of Corbin so while Corbin had the cool spiky hair since he was 1 Camren has always had longer hair that CONSTANTLY hung in his eyes...Until yesterday! I finally won the battle and Cambo has a big boy haircut!
before

after

Seriously who is this kid? Where did my Cambo go? Now I realize why Jody wanted to keep his hair longer; it was a way to keep him younger and to help aid us in our disillusionment! He isn't a baby anymore:(

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Too cute! He does look way older now. It was so fun to hang at the park together the other day!

Kaylynn said...

Oh my gosh - he looks so much like Corbin with short hair. I never realized it before. I like it either way - but it's fun to have it be different - look at Kale and Kris. So fun. Call ME next time you guys go to the park. I miss park days.

Brit said...

I can't believe how much a haircut can change a person. I always hate that first cut cause it makes them turn into little boys and not baby's. Still cute but more grown up know!!!