Wednesday, September 17, 2008

GRADUATION TIME

Jody's graduation was AWESOME! We woke up super early to make sure everyone was dressed and ready to go. Jody wanted to make sure that I received a proper tutoring session on how to run our new camera and went over exactly where he would be seated and exactly where we should sit in order to get the perfect pictures. Yeah...that didn't happen. For some reason everything went wrong on the picture end! He was not on the side of the arena that we thought he should have been on. Thinking I would get a closer picture and that I had some time because in the program he was listed as second from the bottom, I ran up the stairs (in hills) around the the side and as I reentered the arena they called his name!!! Imagine my frustration and disappointment. I didn't even have the camera on!!! But hey I got some great after shots!
Where's Waldo?




Our little family. Camren kept talking about "Daddy's GadseeashON" We were all so proud.


Left to right: Ray, June, Sheree, Jody Charles, Corbin, Camren, Kaden, Evelyn


No comments: