Wednesday, September 17, 2008

CORBIN'S FIRST GAME

Corbin is loving Soccer! We missed his first game because of Jody's graduation so HIS first came was last Saturday. His team won 2-0. He is so focused during the game. When it was his turn to sit out he was sitting next to the coach the whole time fully concentrated on the game whereas his other teammates where playing with trains with the little kids on the side lines. I am so proud!
This isn't in the game but I thought it was a cool picture.


4 comments:

Brit said...

Such cute boys!!! I am so glad you have a blog. I miss all of you and no we didn't go to the reunion this year but we try to go for Grandma's sake. Congrats to your husband for graduating we just went through all that 2 years ago with my husband so I know how exciting it is when they finish. Soccer is so fun I now have two boys in it so we will be about soccered out in a couple of weeks. Great to see you and your family - keep in touch!!!

Zach and Jessi said...

Oh my goodness Sheree, I have not talked to you for years!! Your boys are so dang cute! It looks like you guys are doing good, I'm so happy for you. If you get a chance send me an e-mail its jtarbet81@yahoo.com.
Summer and I both have blogs to, I'm so excited I can keep in touch with you now.
Jessi (Ward) : )
(I guess you probably don't know my last name any more)

Anonymous said...

It's good to find your blog! now I can say I at least know a little bit about you! I will check in every so often!
What did your graduate go to school in!?

Kaylynn said...

YOU GO CORBIN!!! I've seen that look of determination on his face before - Oh yah - manuvering his way through our cars on scooters and bikes? We miss that. Not the dings and dents just the playmates.