Sunday, October 19, 2008

3 years old

Camren turned 3on Saturday! I know how everyone says time flies, but it really does! I don't know how the days turned into weeks then into months then years and then become a blur. I feel robbed! My little baby is 3 and is potty trained and can get into the fridge to get his own snacks. His EXTREMELY chubby cheeks have melted away and I can actually see his neck now! I wish I would have taken more time to enjoy Camren the baby...but I am going to work really hard to enjoy Camren the little boy! During this last Conference the prophet gave the closing talk of the morning session. What I took to heart during his message was to enjoy the journey. Not to freak out when during Sacrament meeting Camren yells out the word butt hole. or when he is so opinionated that he poops his batman underwear because he knows that is the only way he will get them changed, or how he put a hole in the bathroom door because I won't let him take a shower with me. Time flies and pretty soon he won't want to crawl up into mommy's arms and take a nap with me anymore, or he won't give me a stolen kiss in exchange for me opening his cheese stick.
Oct 18 2005
1st B-day
2nd B-day

3rd B-day

Happy Birthday Cambo!

1 comment:

Kaylynn said...

A hole in the bathroom door huh? Good luck on your deposit. They docked me almost $100 for not having the oven cleaned out! I love that little BOY!