Friday, October 17, 2008

I take care of you

Corbin doesn't take sudden change very well, lets be honest who does? When we told him we were going to be moving to Texas he broke down in instant tears! When I got him calmed down I started listing off all the good things about moving there;

1. unlimited space for riding your motorcylces
2. Mommy won't have to go back to work
3. That's all I got!!!

Corbin then started listing his fears;

1. I don't know how to speak Texas
2. I don't have a Texas hat or clothes
3. I don't have a horse
4. I don't have guns to hang from my pants

The list goes on and on! But at the mention of #2 Camren jumped up and ran to his room and came back wearing this...And said, "Corbi, I take care of you!" I don't know if it was an emotional day or if I was so impressed by Camren's big heart, but I got a little teary!

1 comment:

Kaylynn said...

Please don't teach him to speak TEXAS! And by the way I had to do a little consoling of my boys as well when I broke the news to them. Kris said "is Texas in California?" I said "I wish"