Tuesday, November 4, 2008

BRAINWASHED?!

After I picked up Corbin from school today I stopped by 7-Elven to get drinks. The 7-Elven closest to our house gets a lot of questionable patrons due to the location and its proximity to Amtrak. When we were getting ready to leave three LARGE women wearing belly shirts walked into the parking lot. Out of pure shock and forgetting who was in the car with me I mumbled under my breath "And I thought I was fat" (awful I know...but so not the point)! Corbin with his bionic ears says "Mom you're not fat..You look just like your wedding pictures...And you are really pretty."

I learned 2 very important things today:
1. I should really watch my mouth.
2. All of my brainwashing is really paying off!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Too funny, but I have to agree with Corbin--you are gorgeous!

Kaylynn said...

I love Corbin - yesterday Kale told me to move my fat rear end out of the way. Wanna trade?