Sunday, November 2, 2008

DADDY 'S HOME!!!

Jody's first week away went a lot faster then I thought it would. My friends kept me pretty busy with Bishop's Pumpkin Farm, Park Day galore, and Halloween parties I could barely find time to clean! LOL!


Just before we went to pick Jody up at the airport the boys painted him a sign.


Not exactly what I planned but they insisted on having more of a creative input then I thought they would! I wanted the sign to say "Welcome Home Daddy!" But Corbin wanted it to say "We Love You Daddy" I tried to pull one over on him but he picked up on it really quick. Dang his school for teaching him how to read!

We had an awesome weekend that flew by WAY too fast. I am getting to know the airport more then I would like to!

1 comment:

Kaylynn said...

Sometimes it really stinks that they know how to read and SPELL - Kyle and I can't put anything past Kale anymore - He can spell faster than Kyle can!