Friday, November 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

(LOVE MY CURLS!)
My birthday was on the 19th and I was all braced for it to be the worst day ever! This is the first year that I didn't not celebrate ME all month long. Jody has been gone since the end of October and my family doesn't not live close, so who was there to spoil me? My totally awesome, amazing, incredible friends that's who!
Natalie, Jenny, Meagan, Kaylynn, Jen, Tory, Robin and I went to The Cheese Cake Factory to celebrate. It was sooo much fun. We laughed and ate incredibly rich delicious cheesecake and had a blast. The next morning I woke up with a sugar hangover (if that is possible). Loved every minute of it. Thank you guys you are the best!

4 comments:

Zach and Jessi said...

I've been wondering if you too were going to post a birthday blog!! Happy Birthday!! Jody will just have to make up for it later : ). I'm glad you had a good time.

The Lencioni's said...

It was a fun night. I'm glad you had a good birthday.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! I'm sad I missed all the FUN. Love the perm.

Kaylynn said...

I'm soooo glad you took my DARE! You are the best. And I had no idea that was a home grown perm. Looked so good I never would have guessed. You're one year older and ya look better than ever!!! I think I had more fun on your birthday than my own this year!