Sunday, November 30, 2008

FIRST TOOTH

Corbin has been patiently awaiting the day that he will loose his first tooth. Well folks that day was today!

He tells the story much better then I do, with the gestures and the pacing and the slight exaggerations. But I will do my best!

He has had this wibbily tooth for some time now. He wasn't willing to "work on it" so ignored it. Today he wanted me to open toy for him that was wrapped in plastic. Being slightly distracted with my book I have been reading I shooed him away. Taking matters into his own hands he tried opening it with his teeth. I heard a loud snap and looked up to see what his was doing. His eyes were two big saucers and his face was pale! I walked over to see why and he showed me is tooth dangling! I finished the job with some dental floss and distractions about how I couldn't get the knot tight enough and bamm his first tooth was out!

Camren took more consoling then Corbin. He instantly started crying and put himself between Corbin and myself. The constant protector!

2 comments:

Kaylynn said...

Yeah Corbin!

Brit said...

COngrats Corbin!!! That is always exciting to lose a tooth!!!
Happy very belated birthday!!! I am glad you have such wonderful friends!!! I am sorry to hear about your miscarriage that is something I wouldn't want to go through again and without family close by. So yes you do have a fantastic mom!!!