Sunday, January 4, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

How was your New Year's Day? Mine was Awesome!! My sister Shalisse and her husband Scott flew out for the holiday, making them our first house guests in El Paso. Shalisse and I spent most of our time in the kitchen cooking. For those of you that know Shalisse, don't faint, it is true she WAS cooking! We steamed lobster tail, made stuffed mushrooms, baked pizza, and munched on a vegi tray all night. I was totally lame and fell asleep before I could watch the ball drop. The inability to keep my eyes open past 10 pm was something I inherited from my mom!
I know to the average person our night was low key, but I loved every minute of it!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Awwwww! Sounds like you had a super fun New Years! P.S. - We really missed your stuffed mushroons this holiday...
Love, Kristin & Trevie :)