Friday, January 16, 2009

OUTSIDE!!

taken from the balcony off our upstairs family room

This is the front and back of our new home. The front is decorative rock...and the back is undecorative rock! We are still trying to come up with a game plan for the backyard. Our neighbors say that it is really expensive to water and the grass is NEVER green. It is no wonder that the previous owner's left the backyard bare for the last 4 years!
I don't think I gave the specs on the house so here they are:
Built: 2005
Square ft: 1997
Bed/Bath: 3/2.5
2 car garage
Family rooms: 2 (one up and one down)
The Master is downstairs and the kids' is upstairs. I was a little worried about being so far from them, but it has proven to be the answer to our prayers! Camren FINALLY stays in his own bed because he is either too scared or too lazy to walk down the stairs!
Just to clarify, we CANNOT see Mexico from our backyard. We are in West El Paso so we have a mountain range to the North and New Mexico to the West and South . Because the point to the mountain separates the east and west sides of El Paso we don't even see the east side!


6 comments:

Natierae said...

What about astro turf- no water and green all year!!

The Lencioni's said...

You have a beautiful house. I hope everything is going well. We miss you guys.

mj said...

Ha! Undecorative rock! You kill me! Glad to hear Cam stays in his own bed. I second the astroturf. My parent's neighbors have it and you can't even tell it is not real. I am seriously considering it for when/if we ever have a house of our own. I love your house...it rocks!

Kaylynn said...

Love it! And love the two trees in the backyard - do they have names? Just wondering.

Kristin said...

Very Nice!!!

Kristin said...

You know, you guys should fill the backyard up up a pool... That would be totally sweet!
P.S.- Thank you soooo very much for my B-day present! I got my hair done with it! Love, Kristin