Thursday, August 28, 2008

BATMAN UNDERWEAR

Camren is officially potty trained...at least he was until he had a protest against the Batman underwear I put on him this morning! Anyone who knows my stubborn little two year old knows how much he LOVES Lightening McQueen! Everything in Lightening, he has 4 L.McQ. shirts, pants, blankets, 10 different versions of cars, and now underwear. Heaven forbid I do laundry and decide to wash his L.McQ. underwear because nothing else will do.
It all started when I had to put on Batman undies..

Cam: I don't like 'em
Me: Cam just wear them until I can wash your Lightening underwear.
Cam: I don't like 'em. I gonna poop on 'em.
Me: You do and you don't get Scoobie Snacks. (His reward for poo in the toilet)
Cam: I gonna poop on 'em. Grumble Grumble

Needless to say he came true to his word!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Wow! Please tell me they are still making lightening mcqueen undies...if so,I'd buy everything I could find in the next four sizes ASAP. Too funny!