Sunday, August 17, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SOCCER!!!




After months of answering the question, "When does Soccer start?" I was relived to answer...Today! (Well really August 12) He begged and pleaded to wear the whole git up to practice hence the official jersey.






He absolutely loved it! At every water break he would sprint over and say, "This is totally awesome! Gotta to get back to my teammates." I could barely get him to take a drink before he would run back on the field to his "teammates"!



Camren loved practice too. He tried to run on to the field with his soccer ball a couple of times but quickly came back when he noticed he didn't have "soccer shoes and socks" on. Mostly he just played on the jungle gym that is me! It was supper hot, 102 I think. I just hope we can keep the same enthusiasm the whole season!



1 comment:

The Lencioni's said...

That is so cute, I'm glad he is enjoying it.