Thursday, August 28, 2008

SCHOOL IS OUT!!!


Confused? I'm not!!! Jody's last class was last night! AHHHHH. Do you feel that sigh of relief? He is done done done with school! We got side tracked with a few kids and a couple of big moves through a couple of big states....but he did it and we are done!!
I had a mini celebration for him last night. I made his favorite dinner (sour cream and chicken enchiladas). Ordered a totally delicious cake (Tory it was amazing-Thank you!)


Camren could hardly wait for the cake and while everyone was eating dinner he couldn't help himself...

And topped it all off with a totally awesome Graduation gift (Rock Band) and friends to play it with! Thanks for the Sparkling Cider Brad and Natalie!



Yep I am extremely proud of my hubby! You are totally awesome and I admire you more then I could ever convey through words! Love you Jody!!!




Stay tuned for a graduation post!!! Yeah did I mention he was done with school?!!

3 comments:

The Lencioni's said...

Congratulations!!! That is a lot of work for both of you and you made it through. Yeah!!!!

Kaylynn said...

YEAH!!!!! There's something about Elm Street and the satisfaction of finishing school while living there! We are so proud of Jody (wait doesn't he have a new name?) but I'm really proud of you Sheree - I know how hard it is as the wife to put a husband through school. YEAH!!!!!!

Julie said...

Congratulations to both of you! I know what a HUGE deal this is. (Especially with kids.) Sorry I sort of dissapeared after your return phone call. Been sick. I'll be in touch soon.