Monday, August 11, 2008

Gems

Corbin has had some real gems drop from his mouth today (gems not bombs...big improvement) and I thought I would share:
We were driving to go school shopping when Jody pointed out the new body style of the Dodge Ram:
Corbin: It looks like a Toyota.
Jody: Kind of but-
Corbin: What I have really been wondering about is...How did the "Titantic" sink?
Jody: It hit an iceberg.
Corbin: And then the icebergs ate the people right?

Later:
Me: Corbin did you wash your hands? (he had just come from the bathroom)
Corbin: Nope...Didn't touch it.

Tonight: He had been sent to his room for kicking his brother:
ME: Corby may I come in?
CORBIN: Y..Y..YES. (huge sobs) But can I say something first?
ME: Yes.
CORBIN: When I first met you...(huge sobs, big tears) I was born!!!


2 comments:

The Lencioni's said...

That is way cute!

Natierae said...

I love your children!!! I totally need to keep a log of the funny things they say- I know in a few years I would die from laughter