Friday, August 22, 2008

Odd Neighbor Request

So it is a known fact that we live in the Ghetto of Roseville, but it has always been tolerable because we have always had really good neighbors. But in the last 6 months the last of the good neighbors moved away and some real quality people have taken their place (I am being sarcastic if you didn't catch it!). One Sunday morning the toothless wonder that lives across the fence came over still in her P.J.s to request to BORROW something. I closed my door walked over to my purse grabbed that something returned to the door and handed it to her where she proceeded to tell me in detail why she needed it. I closed the door with a very disgusted look on my face. Jody started laughing at my expression and asked what she needed. I was still so stunned by the situation that he had to ask twice more before I could answer...a TAMPON. Please tell me I am not the only one that has had strange neighbors. Please post a comment to help me put my mind at ease!

2 comments:

Kaylynn said...

That is the best Elm Street story ever!!!!!! You are such a good neighbor. No wonder we loved living next to you so much. You were always there for us no matter what we needed.

Sheree said...

Apparently I am the only one with crazy neighbors!!! Yep, it is time to move!!