Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SCHOOLS BACK IN!!

Yeah!!! School is back in session...and it is a full day! Corbin's new teacher is Mrs. Lucchetti and Corbin loves her already! He walked in this morning and she turned a huge smile toward him and said "Oh, Hi Corbin I am so happy you are here!" I think he grew a whole foot! She knew how to win him over!
He was super excited for today. He lined all of his new clothes out on the bed last night and picked out an outfit that was "cool but not fancy". I had to come in to his room several times to get him to settle down and go to sleep.

His special meal request was a surprising one to me, Potato Soup and Corn Bread. This kid won't touch anything that doesn't come from a box! My baby it growing up!!



2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cheeser smile--cutie. So I went to the gym Tuesday...and I still need a workout buddy. I am so sore today! Did you sign-up yet?

Kaylynn said...

All I'm gonna say is I MISS WOODBRIDGE!!!!!